If you are looking for a unique opportunity to unleash your language skills and become a member of a successful and competent entity that will help you achieve a brilliant career, then you should contact our translation agency in Egypt, EgyTranscript.
The success of EgyTranscript is grounded on the efficiency and professionalism of its carefully selected, fully trained and well equipped team. Since establishing our company, we have been on the lookout for, talented individuals who are also friendly and can spread a positive energy within the work place. We have multiple opportunities to advance your career and achieve success, so don’t hesitate to contact our translation agency in Egypt.
We provide a wide faceted range of translation, interpretation, and language bridging services; therefore, we seek to hire the best in every field, (linguists/translators/legal experts/logistics professionals) in order to stay on top of the market. Contact our translation office in Egypt for a bright future with EgyTranscript.
If you are an ambitious and hardworking translator and you are willing to be an active member of our team, for a full-time job, don’t hesitate and contact our translation company in Egypt, EgyTranscript is just the correct place.
Contact our translation office in Egypt and join our staff!
We are constantly looking for dedicated and passionate translators and interpreters who have what it takes to provide our clients with the best possible service in the field. Contact our translation company in Egypt now and start your career with us.
We value collaboration, openness, conscientiousness, professionalism and commitment. We encourage high productivity during work hours so that our employees can maintain a healthy work-life balance. Candidates should have a relevant University degree and work experience as well as competency of a language pair. We require our employees to be computer literate and to be in agreement with the company’s values.
We are a closely connected family of professionals. Our team’s open collaboration and communication have developed a sustainable synergy in the office and allowed consistently high quality work for our clients.
Here, at EgyTranscript, we value our work-life balance; therefore, we fully dedicate ourselves to productivity during office hours, so that the rest of the day can be for ourselves and our families.
Take a look at our values and contact our translation company in Egypt!
· Professionalism – Takes pride in work and achievements; professional competence and mastery of subject matter; conscientiousness and efficiency in meeting commitments, abiding by deadlines; motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; persistence when faced with hardship or challenges; calm in stressful situations.
· Planning & Organizing – Ability to set priorities, plan, coordinate and monitor work done, and have the ability to adapt successfully to changing circumstances.
· Teamwork – Good interpersonal skills, willingness to share knowledge and encourage cooperation, ability to work in a multicultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
· Commitment to continuous learning – continuous interest in new trends and technologies, commitment to developing new skills, and enthusiasm about broadening our scope of experience.
Contact our translation company in Egyptnow and join our team!
What we seek:
· Education: University degree in languages, translation, law or other relevant subject. If you have documented equivalent combination of relevant experience and formal education/training, itmight be as well considered, so you can contact our translation agency in Egypt and see if you fit.
· Experience: Experience in your field of expertise with (a) reputable organization(s) with the possibility of accepting promising newcomers
· Languages: Mastery of a language pair (Arabic and another live language). Being a native speaker of one of the languages of the pair, and professionally fluent in the other is a must. Applicants may be invited to sit for a competitive test.
· Technological Awareness –familiarity with standard computer applications (Windows XP, Word, Access, Lotus Notes, Excel, etc.), ability to harness internet resources, knowledge of computer-assisted translation and terminology systems is highly desirable.
Send an updated CV or contact our translation office in Cairo.
Tags: Contact translation agency Egypt, Contact translation company Egypt, Contact translation office Egypt